There are several places on the Bookmycharge website where you can add content which will be public. This is in your Account profile, your location details, any chargepoint listing and reviews of your experiences which appear on other users’ profiles. By using the Bookmycharge website, you agree that you will adhere to the content guidelines below when posting public content as well as abiding by our other policies and terms.
If you post content that breaches the content guidelines or any other policy or for any other reason, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove some or all of the content. If you are a repeat offender, we may suspend your account or permanently deactivate it.
If you see content from other users that doesn’t follow the content guidelines, please contact us.
The following must not be posted:
- Any content which encourages, recommends or refers to setting up or carrying out charging between Bookmycharge users outside of the Bookmycharge website
- Any content which may compromise a user’s safety or security
- Any listing or profile content which intends to deceive through being misleading, deliberately incorrect, fraudulent, false or deceptive
- Anything which is sexist, racist, homophobic or discriminatory in any way, or trolls other users
- Anything which contains explicit or implicit threats or could be regarded as harassment
- Anything which would be generally regarded as spam
- Any content which belongs to someone else who has legal rights to it, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Anything which advertises other businesses, whether wording, links or imagery, unless you have obtained our permission to post it
- Any content relating to an incident we are looking into
- Anything intended to be repeatedly shared in a way which is undesirable
- Anything illegal or which condones or promotes illegal activity
- Any really bad swearing (in our opinion) or obscene content
- Anything which encourages harmful activity
- Any content purporting to be someone else, human or corporate
- Any reviews that are false or are not from experience of the booking session being reviewed or whose content is unrepresentative because of payments, incentives, threats or bribes